Accept Online Orders
If you haven't already set up your online ordering widget, view instructions here.
1. Click Deliveries button on Dashboard.
2. See list of deliveries on a map. You will see any delivery you add or that customers schedule themselves online. If you connect your Delivery.com account you will also see Delivery.com orders.
1. Click "+ Schedule" button.
2. Search for and select customer. If it's a new customer, click "+Signup New Customer."
3. If address is missing, add address and click Save.
4. Select timeslot for pickup and/or dropoff.
(Image 2) Select delivery time
1. Swipe left on the delivery and click "Assign." Select a driver to assign it to.
1.Swipe left on the delivery and click the Cancel button.
View Delivery Order
When you schedule a pickup, an order is automatically created. Instead of going to Dropoff, you will go to Search, search for the customer, and pull up the order that way.
Note that delivery orders start with a 9 while walkin orders start with a 0.