Schedule A Dropoff
Step 1. Tap the Dropoff icon on the Dashboard
Step 2. Select the customer
To search for an existing customer, enter the name, phone number, or last 4 digits of the phone number, then tap the correct customer info when it appears. (Image 1)
To create a new customer, tap the ‘Signup’ button. The customer name and mobile phone number are required. You can assign the customer to a specific billing group from the list of choices on the right; tap the ‘+Signup’ button to save the information. (Image 2)
(Image 1) Search for customer
(Image 2) Create new customer
Step 3. Adding Items
Add Washfold Items
Tap the icon of the item of clothing to be cleaned. Set the quantity and optionally add upcharges. Tap the green ‘Save’ button. (Image 3)
Add Drycleaning Items
Tap the icon of the item of clothing to be drycleaned. Set the quantity, color, brand, material, and upcharges. Tap the green ‘Save button’. (Image 4)
Review Order Details
The order details are on the right and include the items of clothing to be cleaned, quantity, price, payment, total, and balance. (Image 5)
Tap the item name on the Order Details screen to edit an item. Edit the item from the pop-up window that appears.
Swipe right on the item name and tap the ‘Delete’ button. (Image 6)
(Image 3) Add Washfold items
(Image 4) Add Dryclean Items
(Image 5) See order details on right; tap item to edit or swipe right and tap trash to delete.
(Image 6) Delete an item by swiping right and tapping trash icon.
Step 4. Other Optional Actions
- Edit Customer: Tap the customer name on the top right of the Order Details page (Image 7); edit customer details and tap ‘Save’. (Image 8)
- Archive: The ‘Archive’ button enables you to delete an order if no payment has been received. (Image 9)
- Order Notes: Tap the ‘Note’ button on the bottom of the order page, type the note and tap ‘Close’ on the top right. You will see the note in the order details on the right. (Image 10)
*To add a note to the customer’s contact details, go to the ‘Edit Customer’ page.
- Print Tags: Tap the ‘Tags’ button at the bottom of the order page. Tap “Print Tags’ to print a tag for each item to be drycleaned. (Image 11) To automatically print tags when an order is saved, go to Settings- > Printers and set autoprint tags to ‘True’.
- Select Due Date: Tap the ‘Due’ button on the bottom of the screen to select the day the order will be ready. (Image 12).
- Pay: Tap the ‘Pay’ button on the bottom of the screen. (Image 13) See ‘Payments’ for further instructions.
- Apply Coupons/Loyalty: Tap the ‘Loyalty’ button on the bottom of the screen. Select a specific discount or enter coupon details. (Image 14)
(Image 7) Click to edit customer
(Image 8) Edit Customer
(Image 9) Archive order
(Image 10) Add order note
(Image 11) Print Tags
(Image 12) Select order due date
(Image 13) Pay
(Image 14) Coupons/Loyalty
Step 5. Print Ticket
To print a ticket, tap the printer icon at the top of the Order Details screen, or tap the ‘Done’ button followed by the ‘Print’ button.
Step 6. Save Order
Tap the "Done" button.